How to add a Web Widget to your Wordpress website
This article will show you how to deploy your Flow.ai chatbot on your website by using the web widget. There a several ways to add your chatbot to your Wordpress site.
In this example we will be using a plugin and you will need the following:
- A Flow.ai bot
- Admin access to your Wordpress Site
- Plugin “Header and Footer Scripts”
Copy your Web Widget script
The next step is to copy the script that represents your chatbot. To do that:
- Log in to app.flow.ai
- Go to Integrations > Web Widget
- Copy script to clipboard.
Add script to Plugin
You can now paste your script to your Wordpress site:
- Access the “Header and Footer Scripts” plugin
- Paste your script to the head or footer section
- Save changes and done
Tip: Add the script to the footer. This allows to load the page faster as a first step and load the Web Widget as a second step in the process.