Connect Flow.ai to Sparkcentral to automate customer support. Flow.ai provides a native integration that connects to the Sparkcentral Virtual Agent API. Once connected, your Flow.ai bot will act as a first responder.
You will need to have a working Sparkcentral and Flow.ai account.
Before you can connect, please contact Sparkcentral support and ask them for a
- Open up the Flow.ai project you'd like to connect
- Press the "+" button and choose Sparkcentral from the list of integrations
- Enter the Client id and Client secret provided by Sparkcentral
- Optionally choose the region your Sparkcentral installation is situated.
- Copy the Webhook Url from the Flow.ai settings
- Make sure to press the save button
You can determine your region by looking at the Sparkcentral URL, EU is https://app-eu.sparkcentral.com
- Login to your Sparkcentral environment
- Open up the Settings screen
- Click the Users section in the menu
- Press the Add virtual agent button
- Next, enter a Virtual agent name
- Paste the copied Webhook Url into the Webhook Url field
- For Activation select: Inception
- For Handoff Rule choose: New Queue
- Within the Channel Access section, enable any channel the bot should be first responder
At this time Flow supports text messages only to be send and received from Sparkcentral
Any tag you add within Flow will be applied as a Topic within Sparkcentral