Flow.ai integrates with Twilio Voice to create IVR bots and automate phone calls. You can use the integration to create conversational AI powered interactive voice response systems.
Twilio Voice provides a unique set of actions
What you'll need
You must have an existing Twilio account and a phone number
Following the steps below, you can receive SMS messages and send replies using Twilio.
- Open the Flow.ai project you'd like to connect
- Go to the integrations view and add the Twilio Voice integration
- Copy the Webhook URL
- Login to Twilio. Create a new account if you don't have one yet.
- Go to Phone Numbers and select the number you would like to use for your Voice bot. You can also buy a new number here. If you do that, make sure it is compatible with voice.
- Open the details screen of the Twilio number you bought, scroll all the way down to Voice & Fax, and paste the Twilio Web Hook next to A Call Comes In
- Save it and you are done. Test your Voice bot by dialing the Twilio number